Before the owner had time to figure out what was happening, the nimble dog grabbed the find and quickly swallowed it

Walking in the park is a common thing for little chihuahua Rita and her owner, Seth Mercing, who live in Texas.
These two just love to run, have fun and enjoy the fresh air.

On one of these walks, Rita was playing with Seth, as usual, when suddenly she noticed something on the ground. Before the owner had time to figure out what was happening, the nimble dog grabbed the find and quickly swallowed it.

A moment later, something strange began to happen with the pet: she lost her balance, could not stand well on her feet, and was about to threaten to lose consciousness.
The frightened Seth grabbed the dog and rushed home, but this did not save the situation: Rita only got worse.

Terrible truth

An excited Seth told the veterinarian who met them that the dog had found something in the park, after which strange things began to happen to her.
As it turned out, the tiny chihuahua involuntarily ate … marijuana! Finding a dose, Rita decided that she was quite edible, and tried the drug! It was this “tasting” that led to the fact that the dog almost died.

Take care of your pets!

(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)
Like this post? Please share to your friends: